2010年2月27日 星期六

Flavors.me Is a Simple and Elegant Personal Portal [Personal Promotion]

Flavors.me Is a Simple and Elegant Personal Portal [Personal Promotion]: "

If you're looking to set up an elegant portal for your online identity that brings together social networks and other aspects of your online presence, Flavors.me is as simple and easy to use as it gets.

Photo by Tyson.


Flavors.me is intended to act as a splash page for your virtual identity, routing viewers towards the aspects of your online persona you want to share. You can pull from over a dozen services including Facebook, Twitter, Flickr, LinkedIn, Tumbl.r, Last.fm and more.


Rather than mire you down in the guts of coding a page, Flavors.me offers a simple drag and drop interface with menu selections for a variety of things ranging from fonts to positioning the background photo. Check out the video below to see it in action from initial sign up to completed product:



As we mentioned above, it really doesn't get much easier than that when it comes to designing a simple splash page for your online persona. If you're planning on setting up a Flavors.me page you'll definitely want to check out the directory section to see how users are using the simple elements of Flavors.me to create some really catchy pages.







"

0 意見:

張貼留言